We are pleased to offer independent, Canadian-specific expertise in:
- Traditional Actuarial Services:
- Rate filings, Statistical Reporting and other regulatory requirements.
- Appointed Actuary role and reserve analysis.
- Expanded Actuarial Consulting:
- Insightful business modeling & Dynamic Capital Adequacy Testing (DCAT)
- Integrated solutions for product development, pricing and marketing.
- Corporate Strategy:
- What to sell, to whom, via which channel, for how much.
- Direct Response, Call Centre and Internet-based product development and pricing.
- Analysis of Merger and Acquisition Opportunities (both Insurance Companies and Brokerages).
- Analysis and Structuring of Appropriate Alternative Funding Mechanisms.
- Development and Implementation of effective reinsurance programs.
- Research and analysis for reinsurers and industry organizations.
- Expert Witness Role:
- Rate filings, Financial Allocation and Analysis, Regulatory Impact